What is this course about?
Rule-based or Directed Chatbots Offer a Unique Income Opportunity
You can create chatbots for others or create one for yourself that earns passive income by selling products or services, yours or affiliates.
At the end of this course you will walk away with a complete chatbot affiliate product sales solution.
But that’s not all, you also will have a fully functioning lead-generation chatbot. BAXBY, as we named our bot, qualifies the leads for our training company. Using our Landbot chatbot, we have 50% more time available to talk to highly qualified leads because BAXBY handles the other 50% easily.
There is another major reason people prefer chatbots: Finding vs Searching. Many people are tired of wracking their brain for the right keywords so search engines can serve up a limitless number of options. Landbot Chatbots, on the other hand, guide visitors to what they want by offering a few well-crafted choices.
Chatbots are trending in every field and changing how we interact with information overload. Best of all, you can take advantage of this emerging trend.
What You Will Learn
Brain-based Messaging to Convert Visitors to Customers
This course gives you the secret to determining when chatbots are the superior option. You will learn how to phrase questions that convert visitors to customers based on how the human brain makes decisions. But that’s just for starters. To make a difference, you need to learn how to present the questions that are the heart of a chatbot.
Learn how to use the power of neuroscience to shape your chatbot messages and create an exceptional and engaging user experience.
Natural Language Processing (NLP) Chatbots vs. Rule-based Chatbots
Learn the differences between Natural Language Processing (NLP) chatbots and Rule-based chatbots. Discover how to choose which is best for your situation.
How to Use Landbot to Create an Engaging Chatbot
Following a real-life example, learn how to create an engaging rule-based chatbot using the intuitive drag and drop chatbot development platform from Landbot – no programming required. (However, if you are a programmer you can make your bot sing with Landbot’s advanced functionality and APIs).
In case rule-based just isn’t enough, learn how to integrate your Landbot chatbot with an AI-driven bot such as DialogFlow.
Defining User Goals, Desired Outcomes, and Conversational Flow
You will even learn how to match your business objectives with user goals and desired outcomes.
Every salesperson will tell you that they know what path a successful sales conversation must follow. You chatbot is a sales conversation and needs to follow the same rules. Learn how to design and structure a conversational flow for the best visitor or user experience.
Add Powerful Live Chat Functionality to Maximize Qualified Leads
Often, people want to talk to other people directly. Add powerful live chat functionality to your bot for products and services that justify your time investment. Don’t waste your valuable time on the low hanging fruit. That’s what chatbots are for.
Analyze Past Conversions to Improve the Chatbot Experience
Great chatbots EVOLVE! Learn how to analyze past conversations and use the results to improve your bot.
Start Your New Career As a Chatbot Developer NOW!
We hope, we can share our enthusiasm and conviction about the power and promising future of rule-based chatbots. We are sure that it will simplify the journey of anyone who is looking for products, knowledge, help, or support.
We are confident that you will enjoy the course and gain a ton of valuable skills. To help and guide you, we are with you all the way. Post any question or comments about the course and we will respond ASAP. You can also message us directly.
We offer a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee, so nothing stops you from jumping right in and trying the course out.
BUY NOW, and we’ll see you in lesson 1!
Who should take this course?
- Developers interested in learning how to create chatbots for business problems
- Website Designers who want to add modern chatbot design to their toolkit
- Business analysts who need to define the requirements for chatbots
- Practitioners who want to know how to implement a chatbot in Landbot
- Test engineers who need to develop tests to validate the chatbots
- Anyone curious about what chatbots are, how they work, why they are important, and how to build one
What Can You Do After the Course?
- Analyze business objectives to identify opportunities for chatbots
- Define user goals and chatbot outcomes that are aligned with business goals
- Consider pros and cons of Natural Language Processing (NLP) chatbots and rule-based chatbots
- Visualize and design conversational flows with decision trees, spreadsheets, or Use Cases
- Build a product /services chatbot using the Landbot platform
- Integrate your Landbot chatbot with an AI-driven Google DialogFlow chatbot
- Use brain-based messaging to engage visitors with your chatbot
- Create an exceptional user experience by using variables to capture user choices
- Minimize lost leads with the “live chat” functionality
- Analyze past conversations to improve your bot and minimize losing potential customers
- Share your chatbot on Whatsapp, Facebook, Slack, embed it in your website, or create a full page conversational user interface
- Develop an affiliate marketing / retail chatbot that you can use immediately
Detailed Course Outline
Welcome to the Course
- Course Overview (Preview)
- Why Do You Need This Course? (Preview)
- What You Will Learn in this Course (Preview)
- About Your Instructors (Preview)
Introduction to Chatbots – What They Are and Who Needs One
- Why the World Needs Chatbots (Preview)
- Chatbots and Conversational User Experiences
- Chatbot Futures and Current Uses (Preview)
- Quiz 1: Test Your Understanding of Current and Future Uses for Chatbots
- What Is an AI aka Natural Language Processing (NLP) Chatbot?(Preview)
- Watson at Work: Demo of an AI/NLP Chatbot
- Quiz 2: Clarification of Terms
- What Is a Rule-Based Chatbot?(Preview)
- Demo of a Rule-Based Chatbot on Landbot’s platform
- Decision: AI-Powered / NLP Chatbot or Rule-based Chatbots?
- Quiz 3: Assess the pros and cons of each type of chatbot.
User Experience (UX) Analysis Sets the Stage for Exceptional Chatbot Performance
- User Experience Analysis for Chatbot Potential
- What Features Could Baxby Offer?
- What Are the Business Objectives?
- What the Visitor Gets from the Chatbot
- Quiz 4: Potential chatbot success criteria
- Establish Desired Outcomes
- Relevant Subject Matter Expertise Is an Essential Ingredient
- Create a Choice Table
- Quiz 5: Identify visitor choices
- Assignment 1 Analyze the user experience for a chatbot that offers golfers training aids
Sequence a Natural Conversational User Experience Flow
- Criteria for a Natural Conversation
- Order the Users’ Choices to Reveal a Natural Structure (Preview)
- Quiz 6: Determine the value of structure and visibility in a chatbot
- Depict the Flow as a Use Case Sequence Diagram
- A Simple Spreadsheet or Table View of the Flow
- Create Paths for a Decision Tree
- Quiz 7: Best way of representing flow of conversation
Use a Decision Tree to Design Conversation Flow
- Get and Prepare Lucidchart for a Decision Tree
- Represent Decisions and Conversation Flows
- Remember the Users’ Choices and Talk with Person (Preview)
- Quiz 8: Anchor Your Understanding of Decision Trees
- Use Conditional Logic Based on Variables
- Finish the Tree with a Rating Request
- Tips for Creating a Great User Experience
- Quiz 9: Understand Conditional Logic
- Assignment 2 Develop a conversation flow for the Golf Resource Chat Bot
Emotion-Triggering Words and Images Are the Heart and Soul of Chatbot Success
- Chatbots Succeed by Using Natural Human Communication Models and Rules
- Factors Influencing the Usability of Your Rules-Based Chatbots (Preview)
- Introduce Your Chatbot’s Personality
- Quiz10: Understand the Basics of Human Conversations
- Power Rules for Writing Great Bot Copy
- Get Inside Your Audience’s Head
- Images Convey More than Words Can Say
- Quiz 11: Assess the Importance of Understanding Human Conversation
Landbot, an Intuitive Drag-and-Drop Chatbot Platform
- Get Set with Landbot
- Consider Landbot Templates
- Standard Design Choices for Landbot FAQ Template Demo
- Quiz 12: Remember the Resources for Landbot
- Chatbot Design by Template
- Overview of Settings and Sharing Your Chatbot
- Sneak Peek at Landbot Analysis (Preview)
- Quiz 13: Where can you add custom CSS to change the look of your chatbot?
Deep-Dive into Landbot’s Functionality to Build Inspiring Rule-based Chatbots
- Leverage a Decision Tree to Structure the Flow of Conversation in a Chatbot
- Develop an Intriguing Welcome Message to Convince Visitors to Use Your Bot
- Paths through the Chatbot Guide Users to Make the Right Choices
- Define Variables to Capture User Choices
- Quiz 14: Review how to create paths and message blocks
- Create and Follow the Default Path Through the Chatbot
- Use Variables in Conditional Logic to Route the User (Preview)
- Create a Carousel of Images for Choice Visualization
- Quiz 15: Strategies for Lean Development of Landbot Conversation Flows
- HTML and CSS Make Your Message Pop
- Get CSS Class Names to Change the Look of the Chatbot
- Request and Get User Feedback in a Ratings Block
- Quiz 16: Implement HTML and CSS uses in Landbot
- The Set Variable Function and Types of Variables for Landbot
- Understand the Power of System and Hidden Variables
- Capture Email Addresses and Send Emails in Landbot
- Quiz 17: Advanced Variable Options
- Integrate Your Chatbot with the Live Chat Function of Landbot
- Manage Landbot’s Workspace and Inform Your Users
- Preview and Extend Evolving Chatbot
- Turbocharge Your Bot with a Persistent Menu
- Quiz 18: Transfer to Live Chat and Create a Persistent Menu
- Assignment 3 Create Your very own Golfby Chatbot
Design the Chatbot Interface Professionally to Increase Traffic and Conversions
- Design Using Landbot Templates for Rapid Deployment
- Add Your Personal Touches by Choosing Appropriate Colors and Fonts
- Use Advanced CSS to Put the Final Touches on Your Personal Design
- Quiz 19: Design a Killer Chatbot
From System Settings to SEO Optimization and Passing URL Parameters
- General and System Settings
- SEO Optimization and Passing Parameters in the URL
- Quiz 20: SEO and Settings
Share and Publish Your Chatbot on Websites, WhatsApp, or Facebook Messenger
- Publish Your Chatbot as a Stand-Alone Page
- Share Your Popup Chatbot in a WordPress Site (Preview)
- Embed a Landbot Chatbot and Share a Direct Link
- Quiz 21: Remember Where to Find Sharing and Publishing Options
Manage and Analyze Landbot Chats to Improve Conversions
- View and Manage Live Chats in Real Time
- Analyze Traffic and Measure Effectiveness of Your Chatbot
- Conversation Flow Analysis and A/B Testing Tell All (Preview)
- Quiz 22: Living with a Chatbot
- Assignment 4: Moving to Real World Application
- Bonus – Additional Learning Opportunities