Books and eBooks
Lean Requirements Definition and Digital Business Analysis
Lead and Contribute to Collaborative Meetings and Workshops
How to Facilitate or Participate in Live and Virtual Conversations to Define Requirements, User Stories, and Features
Expand your soft skills by learning how to:
- Plan and prepare conversations, meetings, and workshops
- Effectively communicate in online meetings
- Lead collaborative get-togethers for defining business needs
- Use soft skills to create a collaborative meeting environment
- Deal with distractions and difficult people
User Stories: A Collaboration Tool for Business and IT
How to Capture, Write, Prioritize, Rightsize, and Flesh Out User Stories including Acceptance Tests as Given-When-Then (GWT) Scenarios
Learn how to become the User Story Expert in your organization.
- As a user or Subject Matter Expert, you can express your needs in the format that developers understand and need.
- As a developer, you can deliver digital solutions that will delight your customers.
- As a Product Owner, Business Analyst, or User Experience Designer, you get a clear understanding of all perspectives to ensure that the developers deliver what the organization needs.
- As a Tester, you can prove that the product works as intended.
Chatting with Humans: User Experience Design (UX) for Chatbots
Simple Conversational Design and Science-based Chatbot Copy that Engages People
Poor Conversation Design leads to frustrated visitors and tarnishes the image of the organization. Whether you implement your chatbot on a rules-based platform or a natural language understanding-based AI platform, the exchange between the computer and the person needs to be crafted. Learn how to:
- Leverage UX Design and Business Analysis techniques to create chatbots that align business goals with user expectations.
- Structure your chatbot’s conversational flow for the best user experience.
- Use the power of neuroscience to shape your chatbot messages and create an exceptional and engaging user experience.
Digital Business Analysis for Lean and Agile Environments
Simple Requirements Decomposition / Drill-Down Techniques for Defining IT Application Behaviors and Qualities
Process Modeling Techniques for Requirements Elicitation and Workflow Analysis
Fundamentals of Digital Business Analysis
Learn What BA Is, When To Do It in Agile and Waterfall SDM, and What Techniques Are in Use
Helping Stakeholders Discover and Define Requirements for IT Projects
Best Practices, Skills, and Attitudes for Requirements Gathering on IT Projects
Use Four Simple Rules to Improve the Quality of Your IT Requirements
As a User, I Can Express a Business Need in User Story Format To Get the IT Solution I Need
Kick-start Your Business Analysis Career with the Fundamentals of Digital Business Analysis. Written for aspiring Business Analysts, and anyone tasked with defining the business needs or requirements for a future IT solution. By grasping these core Business Analysis (BA) concepts and skills, you can contribute significantly to successful IT projects regardless what your job title is.